Emmaus Village’s dedicated leisure and lifestyle coordinator and enthusiastic staff are on-hand to create spontaneous, meaningful and exciting events for residents to take part in, regardless of physical abilities. There are a variety of events on offer and can include concerts, exercise classes, cooking classes, coach tours, and bingo. Read more.
We do dining differently
Residents enjoy the use of their own kitchenette complete with a self-serve buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Residents are empowered to make their own decisions about their meals – eating when they want and choosing from a large variety. Read more.
Eden in action
Emmaus Village has embraced the internationally-recognised Eden Alternative Philosophy of Care. Recently, Emmaus Village achieved full Eden Alternative registration, embodying all 10 principles of person-centred care. This makes Emmaus one of only six homes Australia-wide to achieve full registration.
Examples of Eden in Emmaus Village include:
- Princess the dog delights residents with his friendly and energetic nature.
- The chirping of our many budgies adds to a calming atmosphere for residents
- Residents enjoy various arts and craft classes
- Each year residents donate their home grown produce to a food rescue charity
- Children from Little Marchants Child Care Centre visit residents as part of our Intergenerational Program
Your additional services lifestyle package at Emmaus includes a suite of services and amenities to enhance your daily life*.
All day refreshments, snacks and beverages are available
Hot breakfast, freshly prepared daily
Private function space
Technology access and support
Flat screen TV
A spiritual and reflection retreat
Day trips and social events
Security officer and CCTV surveillance system
*Fees may apply. Contact us for more information.