If you prefer the quiet life, Wheller on the Park has been designed to suit this option. The private apartments and villas set in quiet tranquil gardens offer peace, independence and privacy for our retirement living community.
Contact us to see if you can find your perfect retirement living community today.
- [Woman 1] I loved it from day one. It's beautiful to live here, it really, and honestly is beautiful. I can't give it any more than a 10 cuz that's 10 outta 10.
- [Woman 2] Absolutely love it. The best decision we've ever made.
- [Man 1] It's just ideal. You know, you get good friends, you play cards with them.
- [Woman 1] I like the idea of, I call it an extended family because you make so many beautiful friends here.
- [Woman 2] The camaraderie with all the people I mean, there's so much to do here.
- [Man 1] Like we've got snooker and billiards. We have a morning tea here on a Saturday morning. We have a happy hour on a Friday afternoon.
- [Woman 1] There's the craft room for the people that have crafts. The bowls, the swimming pool, there's everything. Look, and you've got your choice. Painters come in here to do some painting.
- [Man 1] I organize shows at the QPAT.
- [Woman 2] And we've got a terrific library.
- [Woman 1] There's nothing you couldn't want.
- [Man 2] It's very modern, there's lots of choices of units, lots of variety. We're happy with ours, very much so.
- [Woman 2] Our gardener he's been here for years and years he just does a remarkable job.
- [Woman 1] In the very near future there won't be a place like this that has the position, because we have hospitals all around us a therapy centre, everything. We've got the shops and they take you over there if you want, if you can't drive they take you over there twice a day, pick you up. What more could anyone want? There's other places around, but you won't get better than Wheller on the Park at Chermside, No way.
The Wheller on the Park retirement village features a secure underground carpark with wheelchair friendly lift access.
Wheller on the Park is co-located with:
Wheller on the Park is located within walking distance from Brisbane City Council buses and a ten minute drive from the local train station.
Westfield Shopping Centre and local parks are within walking distance, while the Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Virginia Golf Club and Chermside Bowls Club are all within a five minute drive.
Wheller on the Park is located very close to Prince Charles Hospital, Chermside Medical Centre and St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside.
Embracing the Queensland lifestyle and set in manicured landscaped grounds, all apartments and villas offer contemporary open plan layouts, each with a spacious courtyard or balcony.
Wesley Mission Queensland isn't just experienced in retirement living. We have also been providing home care services to Queenslanders for more than 20 years.
The Care Concierge Retirement Living service is available at Wheller on the Park to assist you to access any extra care services you may require, by providing information about services and government subsidies available, and information and assistance with My Aged Care and setting up Wesley Mission Queensland services.
Download Wheller on the Park's Village Comparison Document here.
We're proud to be a foundation member of the Retirement Living Industry Code of Conduct (link opens in new window), confirming our commitment to upholding the highest standards for retirement communities.