How Can You Access Hyland House?
You are eligible for the service if you:
- Are over 65 years and / or living with a disability
- Live in the community or in residential/supported care services
- Have a diagnosis of dementia
- Can mobilise without the aid of a wheelchair
- Are Commonwealth Home Support eligible
- Consent to service provision
If you are over 65 and / or living with a disability, you may be able to access these services as part of the My Aged Care Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
Most of our services are government funded but may incur a small fee that will be discussed in advance.
How do I get started?
Our friendly team are here to support you through the process to get started. Please contact us to find out more.
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.