Hyland House is a day respite centre for seniors and people living with a disability in the Pine Rivers region.
Services available include:
- Centre-based day respite, including dementia respite
- Social support - provided through activities, outings, education and contact with peer group
- Personal care
- Transport to and from the centre
- Light breakfast
- Allied health including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech pathology
- Carer support groups
- Referral to other services as required
Pine Rivers Respite also supports special needs groups, including:
- People living with dementia
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 8am- 4.30pm.
If you are over 65 and / or living with a disability, you may be able to access these services as part of the My Aged Care Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
Most of our services are government funded but may incur a small fee that will be discussed in advance.
How do I get started?
Our friendly team are here to support you through the process to get started. Please contact us to find out more.
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services.