Our team of allied health professionals provide clinical, evidence-based psychological therapy to those with or at risk of mental health issues, at a range of locations across Brisbane.
Our psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists and other qualified allied health professionals provide a comprehensive suite of recovery-based interventions across the lifespan, including:
- Individual assessments of emotional and mental health care needs
- Individual client-centred therapy and counselling
- Group psycho-education sessions covering topics such as mindfulness and memory strategies
- Reports and support letters where indicated
- Clinical support to those at risk of suicide, and their family members
- Referrals to other appropriate services including psychiatry, where appropriate.
We welcome clients of all ages and with a range of mental health concerns.