Wesley Mission Queensland is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
Our website has been developed in accordance with best practice and designed to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 'AA' level.
This site has been developed to:
- display on all commonly used Internet browsers
- be fully responsive and accommodate various common screen resolutions
- work effectively with accessibility hardware and/or software
- accommodate a range of connection speeds use print style sheets so that printed pages are clear and free from unnecessary material
- include friendly URLS which have meaningful link text readable by screen readers
- include meaningful alternative 'alt' tags for images which are readable by screen readers
- ensure all navigation on this site is accessible to screen readers and is fully accessible without Javascipt, Cascading Style Sheets or graphical images.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will enhance the level of overall web accessibility.
Should you experience any difficulty in accessing the Wesley Mission Queensland website please write to us at the following address or use the contact us form to let us know.
Wesley Mission Queensland
930 Gympie Road
Chermside QLD 4032