Reid Court’s leisure and lifestyle coordinator and enthusiastic staff is on hand to create social and recreational events for residents to take part in, regardless of physical abilities. There are a variety of events and can include bowling, bingo, painting classes, choir, coach tours and word games.
Residents are encouraged to choose the social gatherings and events they would like to take part in, and assist in the planning of future events. Community events are a regular occurrence at Reid Court and include weekly concerts, dancing groups and church services which are held in the function room and chapel, allowing residents to meet with friends and make new friends from other courts. Read more.
We do dining differently
Residents enjoy the use of their own kitchen complete with a self-serve buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Read more.
Eden in action
- Students from nearby schools visit to meet with residents and assist with events
- Felix the cat lives in Reid Court and visits residents
- The garden hosts a bird aviary, and the birds are cared for the by the residents
- Coach tours provides spontaneity
- Friendships are fostered and enhanced through reminiscing events
- Brain Training provides opportunities for residents to embrace new technology and try new things
- Sinnamon Song Birds rehearse each week and plan a yearly play - their annual performance coincides with the residents and relatives Christmas Party.
- Special events take place throughout the year, including the Mini Ekka (which is planned and catered for by the residents and includes animal farms, multicultural displays and stalls)
Your additional services lifestyle package at Reid Court includes a suite of services and amenities to enhance your daily life*.
All day refreshments, snacks and beverages available
Hot breakfast, freshly prepared daily
Technology access and support
Flat screen TV
A spiritual and reflection retreat
Day trips and social events
Security officer and CCTV surveillance system
*Fees may apply. Please contact us for more information.
Vacancies available, book a tour