Be part of a community of more than 2,400 employees and 1,700 volunteers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of the people we support.
Your decision to work for Wesley Mission Queensland will help to achieve our vision of a compassionate, just and inclusive society for all.
We believe strongly in our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, hope, justice, compassion and innovation and you can expect them to be a part of your working day.
At Wesley Mission Queensland, you can expect:
- A job that is clearly defined, challenging and rewarding
- Relationships based on teamwork, respect and honesty
- Zero tolerance for discrimination, harassment, and bullying or intimidating behaviour
- A manager who you can speak to, understands your job and will listen to your ideas and concerns and act on them wherever possible
- Decisions that are made transparently, fairly and applied consistently and
- Reasonable workloads that can be discussed openly with any issues resolved fairly and quickly.
Wesley Mission Queensland will support you to assist our clients by providing safe workplaces, aged care sector leading pay, flexible work options, contemporary job training, real professional development opportunities, and job security.
Your opinion counts. Wesley Mission Queensland will actively seek your views and feedback through staff surveys, improvement logs, 360 degree manager performance appraisals, and exit interviews. Your work satisfaction is important and we will continually strive to improve our working environments, policy, procedures and work practices towards best practice.
Chief Executive Officer, Wesley Mission Queensland