WesleyCare Coomera on the Gold Coast offers a supported, vibrant community and is home to seven young people living with a disability who have high and complex care needs.
The apartments provide 24-hour care and support for residents in modern, age-appropriate accommodation.
Long-term supported accommodation
WesleyCare Coomera has full occupancy. However, if you're looking for long-term supported accommodation, call us on 1300 541 622 or fill in this form.
WesleyCare Coomera does offer supported accommodation short-term breaks.
Short-term breaks are an avenue for people with varied medical care needs to have a break from their regular environment and enjoy respite. These breaks can be offered on a daily or weekly basis, with alternative arrangements negotiated if required. Short-term breaks provide:
- A fun, engaging and rewarding experience
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Respite and peace of mind for carers
- A safe environment that meets all your care needs
Who can access the service?
To access the service you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a willingness to pay fee-for-service
- Have varied care needs that can be appropriately supported in respite
- Be aged between 18 and 65 years old
- Be willing to meet with us to discuss your support needs
However you choose to book a short term break is up to you. You may choose to stay for a few weeks at a time, or perhaps a couple of days on a regular basis.
How do I book a short-term break?
For more information on short-term breaks, including making a booking, please contact us.
When you call, the person taking your booking will discuss the following with you:
- Your eligibility
- Your individual care needs
- Your preferred date/s of respite