Brisbane Relief Hub
The Brisbane Relief Hub can support you if you are in financial stress, lacking basic necessities, homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
What can you access at the Brisbane Relief Hub?
- Drop in service – emergency food hampers and appropriate medical scripts
- Community Meal – free dinner on Monday and Wednesday nights
- Case work support
- Individual counselling and support
What activities does the Brisbane Relief Hub offer?
- Social and lifestyle groups including BBQs, cooking classes, exercise classes, vintage events and morning teas
- Therapeutic groups including expressive art, craft, meditation and singing
- Educational groups about budgeting, wellbeing, mental health and first aid
How can you access Brisbane Relief services?
Drop in service: clients must produce proof of low income and supply photo ID.
Case work: clients must undergo an intensive interview by appointment.
Individual counselling: clients must participate in sessions by appointment.
The Brisbane Relief Hub is open Monday - Friday from 9:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm - 3:30pm. Brisbane Relief Hub is closed on Brisbane public holidays.
Our free community meals are available on Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:30pm - 7:15pm and Sunday lunch from 1:00pm - 1:45pm.
Contact us to find out more about attending the Brisbane Relief Hub.