Located close to Downfall Creek Reserve, with resort style surroundings, Wheller on the Park retirement village in Chermside offers modern retirement living in a social and secure environment.
The ability to continue your existing lifestyle without the maintenance of a large home and garden is paramount.
Villas and apartments
Embracing the Queensland lifestyle, all villas and apartments offer contemporary open plan layouts, each with a spacious courtyard or balcony. Set in landscaped grounds, these residences epitomise style and feature quality appliances.
Residents have access to:
- Secure car park with lift access
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Closely located hospitals, public transport, shopping and RSL
- On-site leisure centre including library, gym and cafe
- Heated swimming pool
- Function rooms
- Bowling green
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Co-located medical centre
- Co-located residential aged care
If you enjoy a busy social life, the superior on-site community facilities offer an abundance of opportunities, whether it’s a spot of lawn bowls, lunch with friends in the cafe or the latest movies.
Social activities include:
- Table tennis
- Line dancing/folk dancing
- Happy hour