Located in the newly-opened Dovetree building at Sinnamon Village, Hadden Place is a specialised day and overnight respite centre in Brisbane's western suburbs. The centre provide an important care and support network for people with a range of care needs, including specialised dementia respite.
The centre provides:
- Specialised dementia respite
- Day and overnight respite – no minimum or maximum stay
- Morning and afternoon tea and a two-course lunch
- A daily calendar of enriching activities
- Transport services*
- Fee-for-service access to the Fulton Wellbeing Centre (allied health including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech pathology services) and Sinnamon Village Hydrotherapy Pool and Gym.
At Hadden Place, we focus on creating a secure and relaxed environment in which our clients feel comfortable participating in the types of activities they might undertake at home. Our activities are available to both day and overnight respite clients and include:
- Bus outings
- men’s groups
- art and music
- community projects
- occupational therapist consultation
- personal care
- carer support group.
Hadden Place hosts four comfortable, purpose-designed rooms for overnight stays. There is no minimum or maximum stay requirements, and beds may be funded through Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Program (limited spaces) or fee-for-service. Please note, an ACAT is not required for fee-for-service clients.
Our overnight respite guests have access to all activities enjoyed by our day clients, and benefit from on-site 24/7 personal care.