Arana Hills Pine Rivers Respite Centre
The Arana Hills Pine Rivers Respite Service assists you to take a break from your regular environment, meet new people and have a fun and rewarding experience while still having your care needs met.
Services available include:
- Centre-based day respite
- Social support – offered in-home individually, or at the centre in a group setting.
- Transport to and from the respite centre
- Carer support groups
- Referral to other services as required.
Pine Rivers Respite also supports special needs groups, including:
- People diagnosed with a condition of dementia
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
Who can access the respite service?
- Are over 65 years and / or living with a disability
- A carer of someone aged over 65 and / or living with disability
The centre is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am- 4pm.
How can I access this service?
Our friendly team are here to support you through the process to get started. Please contact us to find out more.
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Visit the Department of Social Services website for more information.