Elorac Place Community Centre
For more than 25 years, Elorac Place has been at the heart of the Ellen Grove community, offering care and support to people in need.
The Community Centre is a safe and welcoming environment that offers a wide range of programs, activities and services to support youth, families, children and individuals. The staff and volunteers at Elorac Place are committed to their vision of working towards creating a strong and healthy community.
Services offered at Elorac Place include:
- Food shed - open each Tuesday from 10am to 12pm
- Playgroup every Tuesday during school term from 10am to 12pm
- School holiday activities
- Youth activities
- GOLD Program - Zumba
- Transport service on Wednesday and Thursdays
The Elorac Community Centre includes:
- A community hall
- A community garden
- A computer station with internet access for job search and education
The Elorac Place Community Centre is open:
Monday to Friday 9am until 3:30pm.
The centre is closed daily between 12:30pm and 1pm.