Located at Sinnamon Park, WesleyCare Jindalee offers supported age-appropriate accommodation and respite for people living with disability and high-care needs.
WesleyCare Jindalee is located on Level One of our newest residential aged care community, Dovetree. The residence can accommodate up to 36 residents and provides 24-hour care, with each resident enjoying their own spacious, private room with ensuite, communal living and dining areas and expansive entertaining spaces and gardens within the Sinnamon Village community.
Staff focus on providing a person-centred model of care, which allows residents to live a life of their choosing with dignity, choice and meaning.
Each private room includes:
- Spacious bedrooms with ensuites
- Modern, open plan living and socialising areas
- Plasma screen TV
- Air-conditioning in each room
- Ceiling mount track and hoist system
- Self-opening and closing doors with proximity card readers within the floor
- In-house chef
- Communal kitchen and dining for residents and their families
- 24-hour on call care
- Free Wifi
- Mobile hairdresser
Additional services are available, please contact us to find out more.
How can I access a service like WesleyCare Jindalee?
If you're looking for long-term supported accommodation, call us on 1300 541 622 or fill in this form.