Skip to main content
Main Content Anchor

Sign Language and Interpreting Services


If you use sign language to communicate and need an interpreter when attending an appointment or meeting, our services can support you.

What sign language services can I access?

National Interpreting and Communication Service (NICSS) – interpreting services for appointments in professional and government settings

National Auslan Interpreter Booking and Payment Service (NABS) – interpreting services for appointments related to health and wellbeing 

How do I get started?

Our friendly team is here to support you through the process to get started.  Please call us on 1800 448 448 or fill in this form to find out more.

Enquire Now

Back to Top