Skip to main content
COVID-19 Information
Residential Aged Care Icon Residential Aged Care
In Home and Community Care Icon In Home and Community Care
Health and Wellbeing Icon Health and Wellbeing
Disability and NDIS Services Icon Disability and NDIS services
Mental Health Services Icon Mental Health Services
Retirement Living Icon Retirement Living
Main Content Anchor

Tell us how we are doing

We’ve been providing services to Queenslanders for over 100 years, and we know the power of community. We can’t do what we do without your support and input, so please help us to continue to improve our services.

 We appreciate your:

  • Suggestions - to help us improve our services
  • Compliments - to help us appreciate the importance of what we do well and support staff morale
  • Complaints - to help us identify any problems, to understand what is important to all our residents and families, and to find a solution.


Guidelines to submitting a suggestion, compliment or complaint


Who is the feedback process for?

The feedback process is available for all customers and family members.


How can I make a suggestion, compliment or complaint?

You may write a letter, discuss the matter over the phone, or arrange a meeting with a staff member in your service area or community. You can also email Your feedback is very important to us, so your comments will be noted and acted upon in a timely manner.

Please send all letters to the following address;

Locked Bag 7005
Chermside Centre
Queensland 4032

If you would like to discuss your matter over the phone or arrange a meeting with a staff member, please call 1800 448 448.


What happens after I submit my feedback?

If it is a compliment, it will be circulated for attention to staff.

If it is a complaint, we will arrange a suitable time to sit down and discuss the matter with you so that we can reach an agreed plan of action.


What other ways can I provide feedback if I’m not happy with the response I receive?


NDIS Customers 

If you are still not happy with the response you may contact an external agency such as:

National Disability Insurance Scheme


Aged Care Customers

If you are still not happy with the response you may contact our customer support team. You may also contact an external agency such as:

Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
Phone: 1800 550 552