Become an Educator
Feel valued and empowered to make a difference. Become a Family Day Care or In-Home Educator.
A career as an In-home or Family Day Care Educator is a wonderful opportunity to use your child care qualifications and experience in a home environment.
You'll be educating and caring for children while encouraging them to become confident, successful learners and creative individuals. You'll can also earn a good income and contribute an invaluable service to the community.
To become an Educator you'll need to:
- Hold or obtain a (Working With Children Check) Blue Card
- Hold first aid qualifications including asthma and anaphylaxis
- Obtain public liability insurance
- Hold a minimum Certificate III in Early Education and Care or evidence of enrolment and progress of child care studies in accordance with the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) qualifications register
- Be able to communicate effectively with children and adults alike
- Be committed to training and professional development
- Provide professional referrers.
We’re here to support you with everything you need, including:
• Access to resources such as toys, nursery equipment and car restraints through the scheme’s resource library
• Professional development opportunities
• On-going guidance, administration support and business management assistance
• An orientation and induction program
We have Educators across South East Queensland from Caboolture in the north, south to Logan and west to Ipswich. Join us for an exciting and rewarding career.