Wesley Mission Queensland has been providing supported employment for people living with a disability for more than 17 years through MailpaQ, our Australian Disability Enterprise.
MailpaQ provides employment opportunities that are tailored to the capabilities of the individual, and support them to achieve success.
Through MailpaQ, employees are supported to build:
- Social skills
- A increased sense of purpose
- Encourage a sense of community in the workplace by including families and friends of workers
- Be proactive in creating positive working relations, using open communication among staff, believing in the equal worth of every person
- Provide opportunities for staff and clients to develop to their full potential
- Strive to provide the highest quality service and complete customer satisfaction that encourages repeat business
- Build a reputation of service excellence through marketing and word-of-mouth advertising
- Strive for consistency, efficiency, reliability, flexibility and safety at all times
- Adopt a planned approach to all our operations to strengthen and grow our services and business.
How can you access MailpaQ?
If you would like to find out how to access the MailpaQ supported employment program, please call 07 3710 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org