Located at Sinnamon Park, Wesley Care Jindalee offers supported age-appropriate accommodation and respite for people living with disability and high-care needs.
Wesley Care Jindalee is located on Level One of our newest residential aged care community, Dovetree. The residence can accommodate up to 36 residents and provides 24-hour care, with each resident enjoying their own spacious, private room with ensuite, communal living and dining areas and expansive entertaining spaces and gardens within the Sinnamon Village community.
Staff focus on providing a person-centred model of care, which allows residents to live a life of their choosing with dignity, choice and meaning.
Each private room includes:
- Spacious bedrooms with ensuites
- Modern, open plan living and socialising areas
- Plasma screen TV
- Air-conditioning in each room
- Ceiling mount track and hoist system
- Self-opening and closing doors with proximity card readers within the floor
- In-house chef
- Communal kitchen and dining for residents and their families
- 24-hour on call care
- Free Wifi
- Mobile hairdresser
Additional services are available, please contact us to find out more.
Dovetree residential aged care community features:
- Outdoor entertaining areas and BBQs
- Spacious enclosed balconies
- Beautiful views of parklands and green spaces
- Full on-site laundry services plus self-serve laundries
- Modern, communal kitchens for family use
- Private function rooms for special occasions
- Landscaped surrounds, garden walks & bird aviary
On-site features include:
- Hair salon
- Day therapy centre including allied health services and hydrotherapy pool
- Café serving great coffee and treats
- Club lounge
How can I access a service like Wesley Care Jindalee?
If you're looking for long-term supported accommodation, call us on 1300 541 622 or fill in this form.