Do you need help in the home for yourself or a loved one?
The aged care system can be daunting and confusing. At Wesley Mission Queensland, we are here to help you navigate this challenging and complex environment.
We cater to all levels of Home Care Package (Level 1 – 4) and you can choose from a wide variety of services that we will coordinate and tailor to meet your specific needs.
To make it simple, we will connect you with a Home Care Package Advisor. They will work with you and the My Aged Care Team to understand and then design and deliver the support you need, within your allocated funding, to maintain your lifestyle and independence in your own home.
Get Started now
Whether you have already been assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT), advised of your Home Care Package approval, or are just at the beginning of the process, we are here to help:
- Contact our Customer Service team on 1800 448 448 or via request a call back here
- We will help you through the My Aged Care process and design the Home Care Package you need
- You nominate Wesley Mission Queensland as your preferred Home Care Package provider
- We start working with you
Why choose Wesley?
Wesley Mission Queensland is one of the very few Home Care Package providers that deliver an extensive suite of services under the one umbrella:
|Help in your home
||Cleaning services, house and yard maintenance, washing and ironing assistance, meal preparation and delivery, shopping services.
||Bathing and grooming, dressing, mobility in your home, eating.
||Assistance with medicines, continence, wound management, blood pressure management, other clinical care as advised by your doctor.
||Our qualified transport team offers door-to-door services that can help get you to where you need to be.
|Social activities and support
||Having an active social life can bring you great joy. We can help you to maintain the important social connections that keep you active in your community.
|Therapy, respite and wellness services
||Including podiatry, physiotherapy, nutrition, social support, hydrotherapy, occupational therapy, art therapy, exercise and wellness classes.
We also offer home care service coordination, which means in addition to providing services under your home care package, we can help to coordinate the range of support services that you may require.
New to Home Care Packages?
When you are allocated a Home Care Package, you receive a set amount of funding to spend, at your discretion, on the services you need, with a provider of your choice.
You need to complete an assessment process through the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) and this will determine your package level.
There are four levels of Home Care Packages, and Wesley Mission Queensland can help you at any level:
- Level 1 – for people with basic care needs such as assistance with cleaning, shopping or transport
- Level 2 – for people with low-level care needs who may also need some basic medical support
- Level 3 – for people with intermediate care needs who require additional allied health, nursing or medication support
- Level 4 – for people with high care needs who require complex nursing care in their home.
Get help now
Your Home Care Package journey
In home care need identified and My Aged Care contacted.
Regional Assessment Service (RAS) or Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) care assessment.
My Aged Care Home Care Package Approval letter received.
You are placed on a national waiting list for allocation of a Home Care Package. *
Home Care Package assignment letter received. Contact us to get services in place as soon as possible.
Receive ongoing support and advice from a Wesley Mission Queensland Care Coordinator.
- (At 30 September 2017, more than 60,000 consumers were waiting to be assigned a package* Home care packages program data report 1 July – 30 September 2017, Department of Health.
Looking for more information?
For your convenience, here are some links to additional information and services you may find useful:
Get started now
Contact us on 1800 448 448 or request a call back using this form and we will talk you through the process.