Designed for independent living and relaxation, newly-opened Rosemount Retirement Community offers a collection of apartments for over 65s just minutes away from the Brisbane River.
Located at Sinnamon Park, just 14km from the CBD, at the heart of Rosemount is the large outdoor entertaining area bursting with landscaped gardens, lush greenery, an 18 metre heated swimming pool and gym. Every element of retirement living is taken care of, including an alfresco lounge area, a large private function room (for residents to book) and a convenient library.
Rosemount’s wide choice of brand new, light-filled, contemporary apartments have premium features including:
- Large balconies
- Separate study in most apartments
- Secure undercover carpark with lift access
- Air conditioning
- Onsite café
- The direct lift access from the underground carpark to your floor, providing peace of mind for those who wish to lock up and embark on their travels
- The stunning lobby entrance with soaring ceilings and a real wow factor, sure to impress your guests too
- The stylish interior designs showcased on each level and quality fixtures inside each spacious apartment, including Bosch appliances
- Gatherings with friends and family beside the pool or up on level 6 at the outdoor lounge area – both guaranteed to provide year-round entertainment spaces.
Retire Close To What’s Important
Walking, driving or catching public transport, whichever you choose, you'll have everything that’s important all within easy reach, including the newly built Fulton Wellbeing Centre and hydrotherapy pool on site - staffed with professionals from a wide range of allied health services including physiotherapy, podiatry and occupational therapy. Rosemount is ideally located just moments away from Canossa Private Hospital, specialists medical centres and public transport.
View Floor Plans VIEW OUR VILLAGE COMPARISON DOCUMENT
Download Your Free Brochure Today!
Enter your details below to get instant access to your free copy of our Rosemount Retirement Community brochure.
For more information or to book your obligation free tour, please call 1800 870 483 to speak with a retirement community specialist today.