Marcus Mission offer support to build the skills, knowledge, and connections of men as well as their families, friends, and communities.
Online workshops are now available and free to any men aged 18 and over.
- Resilience Workshops 1, 2 & 3, are core training for those seeking to become a Marcus Mission MENtor.
- Group Coaching Sessions are for men to fine tune their skills of supporting other men once they have attended at least two Resilience Workshops.
Thursday 7 May 2020
- 12:30pm - 5:30pm Orientation & Suicide Prevention Training for MENtors
Friday 8 May 2020
- 9 – 11:30am Resilience Workshop 2 – Knowing Others
Thursday 14 May 2020
- 5 – 7:30pm Resilience Workshop 3 –Optimism & Life
Friday 15 May 2020
- 9 – 11:30am Resilience Workshop 3 – Optimism & Life Balance
Thursday 21 May 2020
- 5 - 7pm Group Coaching Session
Thursday 28 May 2020
- 5 - 7:30pm Resilience Workshop 1 - Knowing Thy Self
Friday 29 May 2020
- 9 - 11:30am Resilience Workshop 1 - Knowing Thy Self
Please use this link when logging into any of the workshops: https://lnkd.in/eUWXTYf
Once you click on the link, you will be prompted to download Zoom. Login up to 30 minutes early to make sure everything is working on your device and have an online cuppa & a chat with us before the workshop starts.
Many men are going through challenging times right now, and this is a chance to use new technology, and build the skills to support your mates as well as yourself. 'See' you there!
For more information regarding the workshops, please contact Glen Wallwork on 0419 750 607.