Youngcare Wesley Mission Queensland Apartments Coomera on the Gold Coast offers offers a supported, vibrant community and home to seven young people living with a disability who have high and complex care needs.
Wesley Mission Queensland is proud to be the operator and manager of the apartments that provides 24-hour care and support for residents in modern, age-appropriate accommodation.
Long term supported accomodation
Youngcare Wesley Mission Queensland Apartments Coomera has achieved full occupancy. However if you're looking for long-term supported accommodation, call us on 1300 541 622 or fill in this form.
Youngcare Wesley Mission Queensland Apartments Coomera does offer supported accommodation short term breaks.
Short term breaks
Short term breaks are an avenue for people with varied medical care needs to have a break from their regular environment and enjoy respite. These breaks can be offered on a daily or weekly basis, with alternative arrangements negotiated if required. Short term breaks provide:
- A fun, engaging and rewarding experience
- The opportunity to meet new people
- Respite and peace of mind for carers
- A safe environment that meets all your care needs
Who can access the service?
To access the service you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a willingness to pay fee-for-service
- Have varied care needs that can be appropriately supported in respite
- Be aged between 18 and 65 years old
- Be willing to meet with us to discuss your support needs
However you choose to book a short term break is up to you. You may choose to stay for a few weeks at a time, or perhaps a couple of days on a regular basis.
How do I book a short term break?
For more information on short term breaks, including making a booking, please contact us.
When you call, the person taking your booking will discuss the following with you:
- Your eligibility
- Your individual care needs
- Your preferred date/s of respite