Robina Service Hub
The Robina Service Hub is a Gold Coast based office that manages a range of community services.
- Kids in Focus – family drug support
- Rock and Rhythm – school-based program for children to help with social skills and confidence
- Supporting Those at Risk of Homelessness – for young people and families facing homelessness
- The Youth at Risk Alliance – case planning for young people who are at risk
- Youth Support Services – practical and emotional support for young people
- Care services provided in your own home
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.